Peel Show 1997-01-25

ford.alan@... ford.alan@...
Fri Sep 20 01:34:24 CEST 2013

Regarding the unknown Agathocles track on this show: I have timed it at 1:10, which would likely make it "Life Control" according to this:
http://www.discogs.com/Agathocles-Thanks-For-Your-Hostility/master/171288
Surprisingly there are published lyrics, but it's rather difficult to match them with what's being 'sung'!
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/agathocles/thanksforyourhostility.html#2

Alan