[peel] Re: Mixtape of unshared shows from 1984

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue Sep 17 15:57:05 CEST 2013

Brilliant! Great to have more episodes from "Out On Blue Six" trickling into circulation. The ones from the Lowman tapes have been an unexpected bonus.

DM

________________________________
 From: haze_harrison <haze.harrison@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 16 September 2013, 22:48
Subject: [peel] Re: Mixtape of unshared shows from 1984

We have distributed the tapes (actually nearer 1500) between us. The taper has helpfully provided a spreadsheet for most of the tapes so we are cherry picking at the moment. There are lots of Friday Rock Shows (but no Tommy Vance remains) so we are just ripping the sessions from these.
There are about 30 Out On Blue Six tapes, I ripped one at random (before I realized I had some Peel shows) and although they are also edited many links remain. 53 minutes out of 60 for this one http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjjm67w94j8p2gp/Out_On_Blue_Six_1991-11-11.mp3