[peel] RE: Help needed from early 80s peel listeners

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Sep 14 21:27:17 CEST 2013

well done mate - how did you do that?

presume its this lot: http://www.discogs.com/Offspring-Nota-Sad-Song/release/3286978

although to be frank I am only vaguely familiar with the more  famous ones - these sound a lot better - do we know any more about them?

________________________________
 From: "stuartb@..." <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 14 September 2013, 1:14
Subject: [peel] RE: Help needed from early 80s peel listeners

OK the latter two are the Offspring (not the well known one) in session on 5th May 1983 repeated 31st May 1983!
Stuart

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <stuartb@...> wrote:

Yeh that was me I listened to as many of Float Up CP
tracks from the album that are available on Youtube, and concluded that there
were none of the Neneh-mannerisms on the track in question. I had used Shazam on
the tape already and the unidentifieds that are left were not
recognised.
I don't think we have had the track listing from the
inlay yet, so maybe the answers are there...

Stuart