[peel] 26 October 2004

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Sep 12 21:53:48 CEST 2013

I am stumped too - if that was designed to help us - cricket reference/ tape repairing reference/band of stump it didn't get me any closer ...

thanks for the shares

________________________________
 From: "so_it_goes_2512@..." <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 12 September 2013, 1:20
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: [peel] 26 October 2004

Cheers for the file, Terry! I've converted it to mp3 and popped it on the Mooo. Great to have it complete. It sounds slightly mechanical, like a web rip, but I'm not complaining: last week we had no copies at all, now we have three! Thanks to Pad and Mark for the others, and also to member Johnpeel3904 for completing the track listing (and doing the one for 28 October that I was too zonked out on painkillers to do).

Steve (TK)

P.S. Is everybody really stumped by the last clue?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Okay, here it is-

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rogjk9b6bz1kob9/Peel_2004-10-26_(Tribute).o
gg

Note it's in OGG format - this was in the days when I thought OGG was
going to  be the next big thing ;) It's readily playable and convertable,
though.

Apologies for not sharing this earlier, but I literally have still only
got up to the Festive Fifty 2000 in re-listening to the shows, so never
realised the 2004 tribute wasn't complete.

Cheers

Terry Wiley