Four-piece splicing kit (9,3,9,3,9,8,9,4)

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Wed Sep 11 13:52:45 CEST 2013

Part of 26 October 2004 has been available before, but not for a very
long time (my file is dated April 2005). It is 20 minutes longer than
Marks, adds four tracks (plus 20 seconds of the Smiths) and fills in the
tape flip gap. An additional link has been added to the wiki page
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_October_2004> .
Thanks to whoever made it available in the first place.
Now... to find the last 40 minutes!

>26 October 2004 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_October_2004> : Mark
taped this himself, aptly calling it Night Of Sorrow, the night
following John's death, and though it's the type of thing JP would have
detested (and Mark was too upset to record it all), it's still a
valuable historical document, and to the best of my knowledge has never
been shared before.