[peel] BBC Production details

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Sep 8 16:07:45 CEST 2013

eddie

i've no idea what these even are but if they are pdfs surely they could be loaded up on dates relevant as images (there are photos on some pages) although I don't know how to do that and I don't even know what they are either so I'm a fat lot of use!

mark

________________________________
 From: "eddie.baines@..." <eddie.baines@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013, 17:21
Subject: [peel] BBC Production details

Hi all,
I have a few pdf's that show the "Production Details" for several John Peel shows from Dec 76 and one Jan 1977
I have no idea where they came from ............. the date on the file is March 2009, and its taken me this long to "find" them .
Does anyone have more of these?
It's nice trying to tie them into the finished program.
Can anyone help?

Eddie