[peel] RE: Two October 1989 shows

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Sep 7 12:33:24 CEST 2013

Stuart

So you've done over 100 shows now on your lonesome - what a star ... at this rate we are going to run out of tapes waiting in the wings.

Apparently today in Cassette Day http://cassettestoreday.com/ with endorsement from Bobby G - but that's new releases on tapes tapes. Although I love the format I think BowWowWow and Talcy Malcy made a false move to think it would replace the irreplaceable vinyl. It has its place for compilations and transferring stuff off the radio in realtime - I presume people can do this on to CD but I still use tapes ...

Mark

________________________________
 From: "so_it_goes_2512@..." <so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 7 September 2013, 10:10
Subject: [peel] RE: Two October 1989 shows

Hi Stuart, many thanks for your continuing efforts in this area. However, the 19 October doesn't seem to be on the Mooo.
There are many things I despise about this latest version. Last night I tried to get into the group for 20 minutes and just kept getting a 404 error, so I gave up and went to sofa.

 Steve (TK)

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The last 53 minutes of http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_October_1989 and the first 57 minutes of http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_October_1989 are now available from the Rich collection. (Another new feature of the new Yahoo site seems to be you can't have shortened hyperlinks)

Stuart