Peel Dedication

silva_uk silva_uk@...
Tue Sep 3 17:20:25 CEST 2013

All great suggestions. Might go with the Misty track because it's been a bit since I've spun some reggae and I love the intro. Next year I should probably just dedicate the entire show to Peel faves. Many thanks...JoE

PS - Would welcome any feedback on the show if anyone has a chance to listen. Episodes listed here:

http://justofftheradar.com/category/episodes/

or via podcast:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/just-off-the-radar/id312251290