[peel] Karl and his tapes , upload update

egdirdle2013@... egdirdle2013@...
Wed Oct 30 13:40:30 CET 2013

Basically what I'm saying is Richard Skinner did Mon - Thurs 8-10 in 1981 for about 6 months by my reckoning.

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Some of my replies aren't getting through. - yes always thought Jensen just played what he was told and that they were just putting anyone in that spot.
 Then again Richard Skinner was the newsreader before he got the gig !!
 I think Mike Read did 8-10 1979/80 before Richard Skinner who may have only done it for the first half of 1981.
 I have a May 1981 tape with him at the start and T Explodes in session... I think. Jensen was certainly doing it before the year was out.

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 not sure I follow all this thread, but R Skinner did have sessions when he ws doing the evening show on R1, and also later when he presented Saturday Live (producer: Mark Radcliffe). At the back of IN SESSION TONIGHT there is an alphabetical listing of all shows form which I tried to draw their session details, though of course I did miss some!