[peel] Karl and his tapes , upload update

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Oct 30 12:14:51 CET 2013

how about the ineffable Richard Skinner - thought he was always a better foil to Peel than the Kid - I think he was doing a saturday show in 1983 but I don't have a copy of the even more effable Ken's earlier book to check if he was doing sessions at this time ...

________________________________
 From: Karl Eldridge <egdirdle2013@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 October 2013, 0:57
Subject: Re: [peel] Karl and his tapes , upload update

Could have sworn I replied to this. They could be off Gary Crowley's Capital Radio Show ... outside chance.

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:14 PM, Stuart Brooks <stuartb@brooks22.plus.com> wrote:

Cheers Karl!

Just wondering if you could remember where the Lotus Eaters 1983 and
Members 1982 sessions came from – there’s no sign in Ken’s In Session Tonight
which makes me wonder if they might have been recorded from a commercial
station.

Stuart