[peel] Fill Her Her Up, Jacko

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Oct 29 12:21:47 CET 2013

That’s taken 1998 off the bottom of the post 1977 league table!
Thanks to ISector – shouldn’t he have a “Box” page on the wiki?

Another thumbs up for the BFBS shows – are these the numbered mixtapes that you have? (Peel 045 etc)

STuart

From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 9:48 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Fill Her Her Up, Jacko

Stuart recently remarked on 1998 being the driest year for recordings since 1977. Thanks to Isector, that is about to change.

07 January 1998 (Girlfrendo) has been made available previously, but this recording is just under half  an hour longer. 13 January 1998 (Lovejunk) is new to the catalogue, whereas user Razorbladealley promised us a recording (in 2010) of 14 January 1998 (To Rococo Rot), and this one covers virtually the same ground. 02 April 1998 (Aerial M) is also new to the roster, as is 28 April 1998, which features live down the line tracks from the Leopards and Dawn Of The Replicants. Many thanks to our hero for filling in so many gaps in Peel's radio history!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)

P.S. If any of you want more BFBS material, please let me know, as I don't want to put them up if there's no demand.