No subject

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Oct 27 17:18:42 CET 2013

Another source ... from a youtube conversation about the wild swans. Another attic related post ... only sharing in case the hurricane blows me into the sea ... do we have a generic email we can send Mr Freakwave in case he ever does get the ladder out?

	* ColinFreakwave 1 year agoBrilliant! Brilliant! I remember listening to this Peel session whilst recording it onto a little cassette recorder with the microphone pressed againts the radio speaker ('cos that's how you did it in those days); I was blown away with how beautiful the songs were. Still sounds fresh and inspiring today. Thanks. There was a Peel session from the Chameleons from about the same time that was just as good, too. Those were the days....
Reply ·
	*
Zetchford 2 days agoAgree. Wild Swans revolutionary spirit is a personal fave. Do you still have those tapes as it would be great to get them digitised for the peel wikia - if you do visit it and find out how....
Reply ·   in reply to ColinFreakwave (Show the comment)
	*
ColinFreakwave 49 minutes agoThey're in a dusty pile in the attic, I think. If I get some time, I'll see if I can drag them out...
Reply ·   in reply to Zetchford (Show the comment)