[peel] RE: 27 October 2004

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun Oct 27 11:39:54 CET 2013

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that I've still got part 1; and if I
have it's probably in one of many unmarked boxes which remain in the attic
since moving house 10 years ago (who knows what 'treasures' may be lurking
up there? - I can't remember) .
Thanks for doing the wiki page. I have added the 2 tracks which RDB
back-announces at the start of the tape, although I can't catch the artist
for "I Hate Christmas".

I have now ripped and uploaded side B, which is another 48:45 of the Mike
Davies Rock Show
http://netkups.com/?d=1ed2dac46985d
I'm afraid I haven't listened to it, but the quality is likely to be as
poor as side A.

Finally (and even further 'off-topic'), any fans of songs like "When I'm
Dead And Gone" might be interested in this 24 min interview:
David Hamilton interviews Tom McGuinness 2013-09-03 BBC Radio Devon.mp3
http://netkups.com/?d=79c845cb25ceb

Cheers

Alan