[peel] Karl and his tapes , upload update

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Oct 27 11:18:42 CET 2013

thank you and welcome to the ripping world - all of those out there who also may wish to dip your toes and help out - its easier than you think

________________________________
 From: "egdirdle2013@..." <egdirdle2013@yahoo.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 27 October 2013, 10:13
Subject: [peel] Karl and his tapes , upload update

Hi all
I am just uploading one of my tapes to the Moo. Thanks to Andrew for coming round and showing me the Audacity of everything.

This one is from Late July 1984 and Has Peel / Jensen and the odd dip into a soul station ( around this time it was almost subversive to be into a bit of soul... but not really )
The inlay card reads just the artists.
Screaming Tony Baxter
Laibach
Mikey Jarrett
B-Beat Girls
Screaming Blue Messiahs
Traffic
Breeze
March Violets
Designer
Forever Action
unknown
Patrice Rushent

Side 2
Farmers Boys
Blue Nile
Smiley Culture
Little Big Dig
Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Paul Hardcastle
unknown
Skeletal Family
Missing Presumed Dead
Siouxsie & Banshees
Dubset
Brass Construction

I didn't tidy up the 10 second gap in the middle for the tape flip and this tape is not perhaps one of the more interesting ? I just wanted to get one out there