[peel] Re: Say it to the rest On behalf of Zomgqashiyo

zomgqashiyo@... zomgqashiyo@...
Thu Oct 17 20:47:15 CEST 2013

Mark
If MEGA is too difficult for you, I'll tell you how to make FLAC, to upload to another file server.
Just answer and I'll post the detailed instruction.
But please don't encode until instructed.

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Hi, Mark. A warm welcome!

(How to upload) mutetourettes@...For your files only

please do not encode WAV to FLAC or other lossless format

Create FREE account here https://mega.co.nz/#register
and UPLOAD WAVs

Important: Use Firefox Browser (otherwise-difficulties)

URL should look like this
https://mega.co.nz/#!hMtgmS7K!HMF_xSViW2G1gGzjSFEgBTys-05cQhl45WHNJUKjP2c

I just have tested the whole process there on 415.6MB File
UL Time 6 MINUTES 17 SECONDS
DL Time 3 MINUTES 19 SECONDS

I tell you what do I think about all this. Later

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 just to say you've lost me - just to say I really really like the scratches on my vinyl - its the quality of the tune not the recording - that grabs me and has anyone sourced the "life has surface noise" quote yet?