[peel] More Kershaw

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Wed Oct 16 21:08:20 CEST 2013

Thank you so much for this.

One final request. I'd like to share this on dime, where I will be required
to include an info file. Could you let me or the group know the lineage;
generic lineage is OK if you don't have the full information.

I cannot thank you enough for this. Sheila Chandra is one of my favourite
artists, and since it seems unlikely that she will ever be able to record
again, even this small handful of non-album tracks is a special treat.