[peel] RE: April 1984 Mixtapes - Part 2

Jay Jay Lozano wallofsound65@...
Thu Oct 10 10:28:29 CEST 2013

Pad,

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THIS GEM! Glad I took my chances here.

Jayjay

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:03 AM, "postscriptxyz@..." <postscriptxyz@...> wrote:

Jay Jay,

Here is your missing track:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uol8ethnuqsujny

Pad

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome and information, Alan. They used to be in cassette form which were sold in Camden as bootlegs I think. I'm hoping there's someone here who has it. Though the 3 first tracks of the session are part of "That's all Very Well, but..", the fourth track is the one I'm looking for.

Thanks anyway!

Jay jay

On Oct 6, 2013, at 17:42, Alan Ford <ford.alan@...> wrote:

>Hello and welcome,
>According to Garner, their 3rd session was recorded 23/10/88, broadcast 1/11/88, repeated 13/12/88.
>Apparently neither of these shows is available, but there is tracklisting of 1/11/88 here:
>http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_November_1988
>This also states that 3 of the tracks are on an official release.
>Having said all that, I'm sure there is one member on here who will have the whole session.
>Cheers
>Alan
>

>On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM, <wallofsound65@...> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone. Newbie here. As I can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere I was hoping I could find it here.
Looking for McCarthy's 4-Track October 1988 Session. I'd be grateful if anyone can share it! Thanks!