[peel] Harvest Festival

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Oct 8 01:58:13 CEST 2013

Great to see both streams of goodies turned back on! I know it can seem daunting having a large collection to get through and sometimes you just need another spark of motivation to get cracking on again!

I must apologise for the slight hiatus in the further sharing of the Rich Tapes but family matters have caused my absence from my ripping station 150 miles away to be longer than expected. So I’ve had to content myself with further wikifikation of the Gumtree and Karl collections. Liking the Shoot! Dispute session that is present in both, obviously more so than at the time, as I didn’t tape them myself despite taping other tracks from these shows.

Normal Rich service should be resumed from later in the month.

Stuart

From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 11:16 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Harvest Festival

Hi folks

Two of the leading lights of the group, Colin and Isector, are responsible for the items in the picnic hamper today!

22 April 1995 (Flying Saucer Attack, Movietone)

The 500 Box returns with around half (but not in contiguous sections) of the show: some treble dropout from halfway through, but new to the catalogue and chock full of enjoyable interviews.

26 March 1997 (Loop Guru)
13 May 1997 (Hooton 3 Car)
15 May 1997 (Make Up)
20 May 1997 (Kidnapper)
21 May 1997 (Servotron)

Isector firing on all cylinders again! Many thanks to both our contributors.
Best wishes
Steve (TK)