[peel] RE: April 1984 Mixtapes - Part 2

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Oct 6 16:52:01 CEST 2013

You've come to the right place - we can usually fulfil the needs of such as you- in recompense have you (or anybody you could ask) any tapes of Peel that you could share?

Mark

________________________________
 From: Alan Ford <ford.alan@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 6 October 2013, 10:42
Subject: Re: [peel] RE: April 1984 Mixtapes - Part 2

Hello and welcome,
According to Garner, their 3rd session was recorded 23/10/88, broadcast 1/11/88, repeated 13/12/88.
Apparently neither of these shows is available, but there is tracklisting of 1/11/88 here:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_November_1988
This also states that 3 of the tracks are on an official release.
Having said all that, I'm sure there is one member on here who will have the whole session.
Cheers
Alan

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM, <wallofsound65@...> wrote:

>Hi everyone. Newbie here. As I can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere I was hoping I could find it here.
Looking for McCarthy's 4-Track October 1988 Session. I'd be grateful if anyone can share it! Thanks!