[peel] RE: Trying to recover some lost music from John Peel Show 1993/4

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Oct 1 23:35:30 CEST 2013

Scott

That's a shame - maybe ask any fellow music loving pals if they have a secret stash.

Glad you found one of your missing tracks - we often help people with such obscure requests but with so little to go on I thought you might be out of luck. I f you wanted to look at shows yourself for teh Zoltan you could scan the shows that have been uploaded between those dates but without a title may be difficult to locate!

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1993 and http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1994 may take you a while but a while of happiness.

Mark

________________________________
 From: "sadhakayuj@..." <sadhakayuj@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 28 September 2013, 9:19
Subject: [peel] RE: Trying to recover some lost music from John Peel Show 1993/4

@ Mark:
Thanks for your reply. I don't have any JP shows, sorry. I never recorded whole shows just the stuff I liked. But I have many tracks from 1993/4 that I'm willing to share if anyone requires them. Though I know little about file sharing so need some advice if there's anything you'd like ;-)

@ Barry:
SUPERB! ! ! That's one down, one to go :-D Thanks for the help

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peter.tron@...> wrote:

the 'jan i love you track is ultraviolence (i think!).

http://www.discogs.com/Ultraviolence-Life-Of-Destructor/master/63638

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W74MBz4l58

:)