11th May 1991 no longer on Mooo

AndrewThezmore@... AndrewThezmore@...
Sun Nov 24 19:33:02 CET 2013

If there are any of mine gone astray let me know and I'll do my best to re-up.

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <ibex_t@...> wrote:

 Awesome, thanks for putting that one back!

 Very much appreciated.

 ---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <br@...> wrote:

 On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 07:21:08AM -0000, Stuart Brooks wrote:
 > Branko did post a while back that he would be reorganising the files, removing
 > some non-Peel stuff but that some other folders including the Phil folder would
 > be offline for a while. If it doesn t reappear then I do have the files and
 > will upload.

 Yes, sorry about that, the problem is that the disk is getting full again, and I also want to keep some space available for new stuff.

 The "phil" folder was one of the oldest and some of these tapes were sounding a bit muffled too.

 Maybe I can set something up so that I can share my disk at home on the Mooo, download speed will be slower then, but this would only affect the archive of old files.

 I've already uploaded the 1991-05-11 show again, you should be able to find it at the old links.

 I've also added some files to the AndrewT section that I downloaded from the 30242 site when it was still alive: http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/AndrewT/.new/ http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/AndrewT/.new/

 B.