[peel] 11th May 1991 no longer on Mooo

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Nov 24 08:21:08 CET 2013

Branko did post a while back that he would be reorganising the files, removing some non-Peel stuff but that some other folders including the Phil folder would be offline for a while. If it doesn’t reappear then I do have the files and will upload.
Stuart

From: ibex_t@...
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:19 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 11th May 1991 no longer on Mooo

I went into the Mooo server to try and find Peel Show 11th May 1991, but the whole folder it was supposedly in ('phil') is no longer there.

Did it get purposefully deleted? Does anyone have a backup they could please upload?

The wiki page still has these two links listed:
http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/phil/1991/John%20Peel%2019910511%20-%20Part%201%20-%20128%20kbps.mp3

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/phil/1991/John%20Peel%2019910511%20-%20Part%202%20-%20128%20kbps.mp3

Thanks to anyone who can help!