Ignorant me

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Fri Nov 22 14:06:38 CET 2013

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_25_-_August_1983#Tracklisting

Just tried to identify the missing tracks on this but failed miserably - only got the Kane Gang first's single - and was amazed to discover that the Billy track I know and love -  "Fear is a man's best friend" is a cover of a Cale track. This follows my ignorance about the opening line of "a new england" being a simon and garfunkel lyric. Is there anything else I should know?

Karl - is there an inlay that reveals any  of the tracks some of which are stonkers! Although others may think the "o" should be replaced by an "i" in that statement as my ignorance obviously means I am somewhat lacking in knowledge!