Karls Tape - Late January 1981 ( poss 27th and 28th )

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Thu Nov 21 14:32:23 CET 2013

Yes what a good track, can't believe I haven't come across it before. They seem to be one of those bands who have got forgotten from the period, whereas other bands on Fresh Records at the time e.g. Family Fodder or UK Decay do at least get some play on 6Music.

Enjoyed the rest of the tape too, particularly the reggae tracks and the Au Pairs. Thanks to those who brought it to our ears...

Mark C