[peel] Karls Tape - Late January 1981 ( poss 27th and 28th )

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Nov 20 10:01:59 CET 2013

Ta - good to see astral joe by cuddly toys - someone on here said they would check it out on my recommendation - now's  your chance.

Mark

________________________________
From: "egdirdle2013@..." <egdirdle2013@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2013, 15:16
Subject: [peel] Karls Tape - Late January 1981 ( poss 27th and 28th )

Just uploaded to moo - again its pause edited but a bit more interesting than my last couple I think. Mainly Peel but with a bit of Richard Skinner in there as well. There was a Diagram Bros session on the 27th of Jan so some of the tape is from then ?Anyway Inlay card reads

Side 1
The Sound - Heartland ?
Congos - Row Fisherman Row
Au Pairs ( session ? )
Diagram Brothers - Bricks and Postal Bargain ( session )
4 tracks from Dance Craze the 2 tone live compilation Selecter - Missing Words / Bad Manners - Inner London Violence / Madness - Nightboat To Cairo / Selecter - Too Much Pressure

Von Trapp Family
Rezziloes
Talking Heads "Once In A Lifetime"
Teardrop Explodes "Reward"
Pretenders
Madness "My Girl" from Dance Craze ( This Are Two Tone )
Angelic Upstarts "Kids On The Street"
Classix Noveaux "Guilty"
Last Stand
Au Pairs (session ? )

Side 2
I Jah Man
TV Personalities "I Know Where Syd Barrett Lives"
Red Beat
Mekons
Club Of Rome
Burning Spear