[peel] Re: Another mix tape July/Aug 84

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Nov 14 22:06:10 CET 2013

no need to apologise - we all had our foibles - just good to get selection of tunes

________________________________
 From: mr_maudlin <markc63@btinternet.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2013, 9:49
Subject: [peel] Re: Another mix tape July/Aug 84

I think what I did at the time was add the Del Amitri tracks to this tape (copied tape-to-tape from my C25 The Peel Tapes Vol.1 cassette) as I was trying to keep sessions and records on a separate series of tapes. So I think these Del Amitri tracks are from the 24 April 84 show. Aplogies for any confusion caused.

Mark C