First Rich Tape of 1990

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Wed Nov 13 00:06:40 CET 2013

93 minutes of 01 January 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_January_1990. Not a complete show, presumably the 2 hour shows over the Christmas Holidays continued into the New Year.
 The session is from Kit which unfortunately contains only the start of the final session track. And a fine bass line from Shabba Ranks before Peel went off him for being misogynistic...

 I'll leave it to JohnPeel3904 to identify the Constantin and Rekoto tracks....

 Cheers to Rich.

 I've also brought a batch of 5 SL tapes with me to ripping Central so I might get cracking on these too.

 Stuart

 PS thanks to Colin and Isector once again and to Steve SIG for directing proceedings.

 Stuart.