New Karl Tape March ( some 14th ) 1983

egdirdle2013@... egdirdle2013@...
Thu Nov 7 12:50:29 CET 2013

ah may not be 14 March as this linked show from 23rd March is similar... Peel had a habit of repeating sessions a week or so later - anyway this here could be significant in date chasing
 http://theperfumedgarden.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/john-peel-23rd-march-1983.html http://theperfumedgarden.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/john-peel-23rd-march-1983.html

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <egdirdle2013@...> wrote:

 I think I lost a few stone doing this one ( tech problems ) - was going to do them in order - early 82 onwards but thought I'd mix it up a bit now and then. This one not so interesting perhaps and very Jensen. Currently uploading to the moo.

 When I find my 1981 tapes I'll do those straight away.

 Anyway... (Middle) March 1983 ( Side 2 drops in level quite a bit , will investigate but could be weak FM signal )

 Side 1
 Culture Club
 Booker T
 New Order