OT: The Gumtree Tapes, Mark Radcliffe - Out On Blue Six

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Nov 7 10:52:23 CET 2013

If this link OOBS tracklist
<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0GF7UvAQqjNry1qoPdSchCPfJTJl3-j5zJtw25X3C8\
-Cm5V0AcjHJXEMQyZot2wXM7MAheN67mOP2FxyYkfc0lSjyyyYGGr_sjCEofQUo41097Ewlp\
TNig/OOBS%20tracklist.rtf>   doesn't work it is in the files section of
the group "OOBS tracklist.rtf"

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, MARK LUETCHFORD wrote:

> thanks - completely understand about lack of time for extra  - you
seem to  spend an inordinate amount of time already!
> the tracklist link didn't work for me - document not found ...
>

> ________________________________
Blue Six

> I've just put a tracklisting rtf into the files section
> here - OOBS tracklistÂ
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" wrote:
> >
> > No webpage that I'm aware of.
> > We have the Peel wiki and So.it.goes Steve set up the Friday Rock
Show wiki (which has an Alan Freeman branch) It would be nice to have a
general BBC Radio wiki to link all these shows but I certainly haven't
got time to do it - I'm massively behind with updating the FRS wiki.

> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a webpage that these hang out on. I wouldn't be able to
build one but would like to add what we discovered about the name of the
show if there is a suitable place...

Blue Six