[peel] New mixtape Jun-Aug84

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Nov 7 01:35:13 CET 2013

thanks - looking forward to hearing the savage process after many years ...

________________________________
From: mr_maudlin <markc63@btinternet.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 6 November 2013, 21:56
Subject: [peel] New mixtape Jun-Aug84

I've put up a new mixtape on my folder on the mooo. It's from Jun-Aug84 and has one session track from Gene Loves Jezebel and two from Savage Progress and records from the March Violets, Boot Hill Foot Tappers, Eton Crop, TV21 and many more of your favourites (?)

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C030%20Peel%20Tapes%20Vol.2.mp3

I've also put up a track listing on the wiki:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Peel_Tapes_Vol.2

Here is my attempt at describing the digitisation process - but I'm not sure if I've got my woofers mixed up with my tweeters so corrections/advice welcome:
Technics RS-AZ7 (Dolby off) > Edirol UA-1EX sound card (24bit) > Audacity 44.1khz > iTunes mp3 202kbps (VBR)

Mark C