[peel] Audacity frustrations

Karl Eldridge egdirdle2013@...
Thu Nov 7 00:35:07 CET 2013

Very kind of you Stuart- I will check this out tomorrow. However , in the meantime all is well - each time I started the tape the wave readings slipped down a panel so I thought nothing was going in when really the readings were there but due to so many stops and starts they were about 5 screens down if you know what I mean.