[peel] Confused vandal recanted daily on Countdown (6,8)

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Nov 5 21:29:27 CET 2013

Cheers gang. If I get time later I’ll look at joining up and using the files with the best SQ.

Stuart

From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:03 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Confused vandal recanted daily on Countdown (6,8)

Hi gang

Peel 066 (BFBS). August 1987, and grindcore arrives.
05 January 1996 (Chrome Cranks). Virtually complete show, new to the catalogue.
18 February 1998 (Red Monkey). First hour and a half.  A few of the tracks previously available on one of Stuart's comps.
03 March 1998 (Fall). The third of a bunch of recordings which together comprise the whole show (if anybody fancies making a composite).
04 March 1998 (Cornershop). Only one side of a C90, but entirely new to the catalogue.
10 March 1998 (Arab Strap). This recording adds more to the previously available material, but the beginning is still missing.
30 April 1998 (Tortoise). Brand new to the catalogue.

Many thanks to Dirk, Colin and Isector.
Best wishes
Steve (TK)