[peel] RE: 27 October 2004

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Sun Nov 3 22:38:58 CET 2013

A quick trip to the attic confirms that I have the 13-10-05 stuff on a
couple of DVD's, also Peeling Back the Years from 24-10-05 (though at the
moment, my Mac doesn't seem to want to play that oneŠ
Can rip/share tomorrow, if I get a minute,
Cheers
Roger

From:  Mike Parker <parkermike81@...>
Date:  Sunday, 3 November 2013 16:03
To:  "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject:  Re: [peel] RE: 27 October 2004

Thanks Alan, while im here this is the the last session tape uploaded from
kev flux.
 Inexcelsis, [at some point in the new year kev will upload some more of
these to the mooo  but they wont be frequently because of other
commitments].
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/ea72549e7fd3c22ff5c1c80b801f394f2013110
3121811/dd5a38a77768fdf1e0a7bafb2d53396320131103121811/c8b2f3