[peel] RE: 27 October 2004

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Nov 3 13:59:19 CET 2013

Please go ahead and share!

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: mr_maudlin <markc63@...>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 3, 2013 9:11 am
Subject: Re: [peel] RE: 27 October 2004

Just looked at my box of Peel minidiscs and have found copies of RDB presented shows:
2-11-04 - only 1 disc so will only be part of the show
3-11-04 - on two discs so should be the whole show
9-11-04 - on two discs so should be the whole show
28-12-04 - on two discs so should be the whole show F50
29-12-04 - on two discs so should be the whole show F50
30-12-04 - on two discs so should be the whole show F50

I can share (with the usual excuses of family/work/life time constraints) and as long as I'm not treading on rocker's toes...

MarkC