[peel] Next batch of Pates Tapes

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Nov 3 02:54:18 CET 2013

Thanks stuart,has anybody got these shows as backup mp3 just in case the pates tapes website ever became unavailable?
In the meantime as i cant get the new topic to post messages to work on the peel group website heres the mighty luddites peel session available with peel links for a limited time only, thanks to kev [flux] for this one:
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/d9ddb26aa2975367b2d7326d43d6072320131102225955/7a13cfebb4b885f9f732fae60827050c20131102225955/67dcb2

regards your local mp.