[peel] RE: We are their cattle. We are being bred for slavery.

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Nov 2 14:28:39 CET 2013

Sometimes I wonder if I've woken up in some kind of parallel universe where
nothing makes sense anymore ....

Speaking of parallel universes, I live in Devon where - this very month -
I'll be seeing Wilko Johnson perforn near Newton Abbot, and Dreadzone in
Totnes. Can this be real ??

Alan