[peel] RE: the vinyl frontier - SPAM

Kev H flux.kev@...
Fri Nov 1 18:51:11 CET 2013

absoblinkin'lutely, and thanks for the heads up.  I've been wary of this kinda thing since I copped a dose of Virtumonde a few years back.. and that was a job to shift (in fact I think it would've been easier to get rid of syphilis).

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: koogy@...
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 5:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] RE: the vinyl frontier - SPAM

  > wow what a surprise.. who'da thought? The key on the can was a clue..

  well, yes, in hindsight. i'm normally v careful but it came from a trusted
  source (this list) with a vaguely related title so i clicked it. spam page
  with autoplay video, popup when trying to leave and a popunder... i
  figured stopping anyone else from clicking it was worth the 30 seconds
  it'd take me...

  i guess it's nice that dr oz cares so much about my health...