[peel] Fw: Unidentified members tracks

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Fri Nov 1 12:54:33 CET 2013

That explains the Pauline Black tracks too - unless they did a joint session which would be really weird that the member didn't remember and the reissue on the Selecter rarities doesn't mention. The Members did have a reggae tinge but I can't see it myself - although there are only 4 tracks in total ... I'll ask him but I suspect Ken just ran the session names together.

________________________________
 From: Stuart Brooks <stuartb@...s.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 1 November 2013, 11:40
Subject: Re: [peel] Fw: Unidentified members tracks

Ken’s Book lists a session by “Pauline Black And The Members” which
explains why they weren’t listed under the Members. So I’ll just get to
correcting the wiki.

Definitely a Jensen session and it was recorded on 2nd May 1982, first
broadcast 26th May 1982 (which would make this a repeat if it is definitely a
June mixtape)