request : 2nd june 1995.

matthewjoy77 mjjoy77@...
Fri May 31 23:17:37 CEST 2013

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

> > this show is not listed on the wiki page that i can see, so it's a
> long shot but does anyone have it? i am particularly interested in the
> solar race session as one of the songs doesn't appear on their peel
> sessions bar 2 cd and i'd love to hear it. they were a top band, saw
> them live a few times and they were always good.> Just checked and it
> looks like I have the the full three hour show. I will try and sort this
> out over the next week or so.
> And here it is:
> 02 June 1995 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_June_1995>  (Solar Race,
> Boyracer)
> Best wishes Steve (TK) (fresh from his appearance on Radio 2's Popmaster
> yesterday)

thanks again steve, listening to the whole show now. just had a flashback to one of the first peel shows i listened to in about 1992 i think. i was supposed to be asleep and was listening quietly on my walkman (remember those?) under the covers.

how did you get on on popmaster? hope you won.

cheers again, you're a star. :-)

matt