[peel] John's hissy fit went nuclear! (8)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Fri May 24 10:31:14 CEST 2013

Listening to it thought it sounded like some excellent proto punk and careful listening to lyrics and an online search led me to this:

http://www.maxilyrics.com/swell-maps-the-helicopter-spies-lyrics-5bd7.html

Then this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZOTrDzQFt4

Then this: http://www.discogs.com/Swell-Maps-Jane-From-Occupied-Europe/master/87816 .Their 1980 LP

What its doing at the end of the tape who can tell? Unless one of the various tracklistings reveal that he played it that night

Maybe I can take prejudiced, ignorant dunce cap off for a bit.

Mark

________________________________
 From: MARK LUETCHFORD <M.Luetchford@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 24 May 2013, 8:44
Subject: Re: [peel] John's hissy fit went nuclear! (8)

Full of wonder that Fleetwood Mac recorded someone's going to get their head kicked in tonight - always thought was a rezillo original - unfortunately its not on the hinton box selection - will enjoy listening to proof of my ignorance. proof of my prejudice is peel playing def leppard at their worst! will try identify said track but as I am ignorant, prejudiced and a dullard don't expect much...