[peel] The Carsten Tapes #75

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu May 23 20:01:20 CEST 2013

so not easy enough for us dullards.

is today's answer loadsatapesloadsatapesloadsatapesloadsatapesloadsatapesloadsatapesloadsatapesloads

thanks to you and carsten

________________________________
 From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 10:25
Subject: [peel] The Carsten Tapes #75

Hi guys

Sorry for the truncated message, pressed the button too early!
The collaboration between Carsten and myself has been running for some three years now, and this is indeed the 75th show that I've posted. In his original message, our hero stated that he had some 80 shows to share, but he sent me considerably more than that, so continue enjoying for some time to come.

28 October 1995 (BFBS)

BTW, the answer to the last clue was Meltdown.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)