British Library Sound And Moving Image

steve saipanda@...
Mon May 20 04:34:46 CEST 2013

Alan,

If you use your original link, it comes up as "timed out" - click "OK" to start a new search, searching for the "find format" given in the original message (B3429/1).

This brings up several results. The show tracklisting is under the following:
1CDR0022613-1CDR0022614 NSA

Click on "details" for the full listing.

Cheers,

SW