[peel] CUD 1988

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed May 15 23:25:02 CEST 2013

nice - I will check it out

________________________________
From: Rich Less <rich.westham@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 21:30
Subject: [peel] CUD 1988

Cud posted this on their facebook today...

"On this day in 1988... Record second Peel session at Maida Vale with Dale Griffin (Treat me Bad/Punishment Reward Relationship/Living in the Past/Everybody Works so Hard). It became a tradition to include an uncool cover version, so this time we chose a Jethro Tull classic and added a little Mission Impossible piano. Everybody Works so Hard' is amusing for its lyrical snapshots of the band and entourage. Every member gets a verse, but Mr Dedicoat, our bank manager, who, when presented with our first advance suggested we invest in steam railways"