In Concert

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Mon May 13 21:27:35 CEST 2013

AFOS were a good electro-pop/rock combo from Liverpool ; me and John Peel / John Walters liked them (they had a Peel session in 1981) !
Their first album was probably their best - with it's sci-fi/technology/space-age themes it got to number 10 in the US album charts ; very few UK new-wave bands did as well in America ...