In Concert - 30th December 1978 and VHF simulcasts

februarycallendar februarycallendar@...
Sat May 11 21:02:58 CEST 2013

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Simon" <snortham@...> wrote:

> That's fine, just wondered if you wanted to split the effort - that would mean I would have to subscribe and I didn't want to do that if it was the wrong site.
>
> If you are interested let me know which years to start with.

No, I can do it all.  I enjoy these things.

Many libraries offer free, unrestricted home access to various online newspaper archives - my Westminster account gives me the Times, Guardian/Observer, Express/Mirror (ukpressonline) and Financial Times, as well as things like Picture Post and the Illustrated London News, and others may offer the Sunday Times which I don't currently have.  In Westminster's case you only have to turn up on site once with some form of identification to get a membership card - I don't live anywhere near London and haven't been there since last October, but that's no problem of any kind.  So it's a lot easier than many people think.

RPC