[peel] Re: More "In concerts"

RobF robfleay@...
Thu May 9 10:39:07 CEST 2013

My last batch of L Tapes properly clogged up my tape heads. I tried to buy
Isopropyl Alcohol from the chemist and they said they no longer sold it due
to substance abuse?!

So I ended up buying a tape head cleaner set from Maplins. It has a bottle
of Isopropyl alcohol in it. I just threw the tape cleaner cassette away. I
can't see how they can be very useful. You drop the alcohol on the visible
tape and then press play - within one second the wet piece of tape is no
longer anywhere near the tape head and residual alcohol has evaporated. A
well doused cotton bud is my friend