[peel] Re: Never On A Sunday

twing@... twing@...
Mon May 6 07:00:00 CEST 2013

Excuse me butting in, but does anyone know if The Fall ever covered
'She Cracked' by Jonathan Richman? Because it sounds VERY like a Fall
track, or it ought to be if it isn't - check out the preview

http://www.amazon.co.uk/She-Cracked/dp/B0079L42G6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=13
67815968&sr=8-1&keywords=jonathan+richman+she+cracked

Terry Wiley