Feb83

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Sun May 5 09:29:50 CEST 2013

I wonder if I've made a schoolboy error on the addition of record information to the wiki. I didn't make any notes on the tape at the time of the recordings, so when it came to input to the wiki I looked up the releases on discogs and made a guess as to the likely label/cat no (in most cases there was only one release listed). Sorry if this is a faux pas.
Knew I should have left it to the professionals...
Mark C