Peel sessions Mix tape from 1981

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Fri May 3 22:06:15 CEST 2013

I've always thought of my liking for B-Movie as a bit of a guilty secret (a thinking man's Duran Duran anyone?) But there does seem to be a cult following for them, not least by seeing the prices on Discogs.
Can't remember if any It's Immaterial made it onto the 80's tapes...

The Scared to get happy (wasn't that the name of a fanzine?) compilation looks like a corker.

Mark C