[peel] Re: New L Tapes uploads

RobF robfleay@...
Fri May 3 09:38:40 CEST 2013

Cheers for spotting the Kershaw date error - that was the only one I had to
guess the date of - and did so based on the date of the Peel Show on the
same tape. Annoyingly "In Session Tonight" runs out just before this batch
of tapes start, so there is no definitive listing of Kershaw session dates
to help with dating this period.

I didn't get chance to upload the Music In Our Time mp3, but I have fixed
it so will try and do that tonight.

Stuart - ignore that comment about Weatherman and 10th July I think it was
a cut and paste error on my part when classifying the shows